“This Ain't Your Father's HoJo”
Review of Los 3 Potrillos

Los 3 Potrillos
Ranked #23 of 250 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The food and Margarita's are excellent. Friendly staff and fast service makes for a reason to return again and again.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good sevice. Food was above average but not the best Mexican I've had. Just didn't have the spice that I think it should. Salsa was thick but not much heat.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

In a town with numerous Mexican Restaurants, this one is one of the best! WE enjoy the basics such as: crispy chips with chunky salsa, fresh made guacamole as well as the tasty and non-greasy rice and refried beans. We enjoyed the stuffed peppers, HUGE and flavorfu-l accompanied by a smoky red sauce, just yummy! We also tried the Ribeye Steak and the Steak Fajitas- both delightful, filling and delicious! Can't miss here.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This was our first visit to this restaurant and I will be back! We had lunch there with family and we all enjoyed it. It was one of the best Mexican food restaurants I have visited here in Conway and I will return to this one! I ordered a guacamole dip that they mixed at the table and it was GREAT except a little too much lime was added to it but that was okay. Service was great, too!

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This is hands down the best Tex-mex place I've been to in a long time. Order anything on the menu; you won't be disappointed. The staff is exceptionally friendly, and the service is fast.

Thank M.A. D

Been to Los 3 Potrillos? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK