“Yummy!”

Hole in the Wall
Ranked #30 of 255 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of real southern cooking! Casual, cafeteria style lunch. We also offer catering and our facility is available (with or without catering) for rental for weddings, receptions, reunions, etc.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious homemade food. Never had a bad meal there. It will make you drool thinking about it. Wonderful desserts too.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have never gotten a plate of vegetables at Hole in the Wall that wasn't wonderful comfort food. The price is very reasonable, partly because it is cafeteria style. I do splurge on the cornbread, which tastes rather fried and with that terrific tang, almost as if a little buttermilk is part of the recipe. It appears to be fried, but I may be wrong. It's my splurge, since I get only vegetables. I hasten to add that there are many meat entrees from which to choose. Go knowing that the servers in the line may refer to you as "Hon", and they're very genuine in doing so. A variety of pies is available for dessert, but I avoid indulging. This is "down home" in the finest sense of the word. Do be aware that there is one day they are closed, due to a community group meeting there, "Hon".

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We love this place so much! You get a meat entree and two sides (or three) with fried cornbread (which is yum) or a roll. The Desserts are all really good! Our favorite is the chicken Parmesan it's so delicious paired with some hash brown casserole, green beans, or pinto beans with some sweet tea! Can't beat it! Must try but it's only open for lunch on weekdays Tuesday-Friday.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Surprise Date Visit, in old cotton gin. Excellent choices on they serve buffet. More than enough portions. Carmel custard pie. Sweet Tea Just Right.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I love southern cooking & Hole In The Wall's cuisine fits the bill. The staff are friendly & the facility is spacious. My only issue is that its a little in the pricey end for lunch, for me & im a self-proclaimed miser in many ways. I don't mind to splurge & enjoy their home cooking time to time.

Been to Hole in the Wall? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK