“Hope you like sausage. Lol”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hotel as a whole was nice. The room was clean except for one night when one of my children had spilled syrup on the blanket and housekeeping did not change it. The pool was cold but great for the kids to burn off energy. The interior of the hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. Only significant complaint is that everyday for breakfast for our 5 night stay was a different form of sausage. Lol.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I cannot say enough quality things about this hotel and it's staff. We originally booked to stay at the Candlewood Suites next door to La Quinta because of the long stay we expected, we wanted a kitchenette. However, upon arrival at that hotel it seemed dark and closed-in. It smelled like a dog kennel and the air conditioning was out in several areas making it sticky and warm. We stayed there one night and the next morning I walked next door. I explained our needs and they immediately went about the task of getting us a two room suite and finding us the best rate. I was asked if they served breakfast next door. I told them they do not. They have a kitchen pantry in which you can purchase food to microwave or cook. The La Quinta staff told me to go into their breakfast area and eat. They would have our room ready in about an hour and a half. When I came back to check-in they had found an even better rate. The housekeeping staff is exceptional as well. I could easily make some lifelong friends here. The friendliest most helpful stay I have ever experienced at a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Tis is a typical La Quinta property. It is well maintained and cleanliness is excellent. Where this hotel shines is in its staff. To a person, the staff was friendly and courteous. A very pleasant experience and we will return for another stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JOHN R
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Comfortable room on the 2nd floor with a dog. NO FEES charged for a dog and I saw $75 fee at another hotel in the area!! Staff was very nice and efficient checking in and out as I had questions about their program.
Outback Steakhouse is right out the rear door so very convenient for take-out. Microwave and fridge in the room. The in room coffee machine did not work but there was a Nescafé machine in the breakfast area (not my idea of coffee..)
I was traveling solo.. long distance ..with my dog and I felt safe.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived middle of night, the night staff was friendly. Room was clean and beds were ok. Rooms were quiet. Morning staff didn't say a word, barely looked up as we were leaving. Not hard to find, close to freeway

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business