“Good not great”

Shucked Surf & Turf Shack
Ranked #64 of 255 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

It was good and large portions but the waiter was forgetful and rude. I asked for a refill on coke and didnt bring it so I asked for it again and he still didnt bring me one. But it was a good clean restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Restaurant was clean and family oriented. We got the fried green tomatoes for appetizers, very good sauce on top, but they do have crawfish on top if you have a shellfish allergy. My son and I split the chicken nachos and they were good, also.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Prices too high for subpar food. Haven’t been back. Don’t expect them to make it. Very few cars there anymore.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had dinner here Monday evening. Monday is $1 oyster day. Large, sweet, fresh, juicy oysters What else can I say? For a buck apiece!
Our entrees were perfectly prepared. DC had the seafood sampler , all fried, with fish, shrimp, oysters, battered French fries, hushpuppies with corn and sweet onion in the batter and some of the tastiest coleslaw we've had the pleasure of eating.
I had fish and chips as good as there is.
This is a nice place to dine with delicious food, fast, friendly service, a full bar, and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Had the fish and chips which were pretty good. Zach recommended them. He also recommended the salmon, which my coworker ate and said was terrific. Good service and nicely priced.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Shucked Surf & Turf Shack? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK