Best Western Sherwood Inn
Sunset Inn(Clarksville)
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Russellville(Russellville)
  • Pool
All reviewsbest westernsbed was very comfortablehot tubwafflesclean roomsan italian restaurantnext doorpasta grillwould definitely stay here againfluffy pillowsenjoyable staygreat sleepnext morningplace to staynice roomgreat jobroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2011

We Vacation there, in Oct. for the wein fest..2011... Enjoyed ourselves, the Motel there has alot to offer, and we look forward to staying there each year. We have been staying there for a few years now, and treated very well. The Staff are great, Price's are fair, Pet Friendly,{ Not Over Price On Pet Fees} Clean rooms, Great Beds, Nice Pool & Hot Tub, Close to alot of things and stuff,don't have to drive along distance. and the Motel has alot more to offer.. We look Forward each year to stay there for Vacation!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank BigBrown69
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Stayed here on the way back to Nashville, TN. VERY nice for the (surprisingly) low price. Room was small, but small as in cozy...not cramped. Very comfortable bed! I slept through the night with no disturbances. This is a clean, quiet, place. Not too far off of the interstate. Their internet is wired, but they gave me a free loaner cable and the connection was good. Had a small problem logging on in the morning but they fixed it quickly. To me, that's the mark of a good hotel...if you have a problem, do they get right on it?? They did. The continental breakfast was good. Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. I will stay here again when I'm back that way! Would highly recommend this property to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Room was very clean including the carpet. Beds were new pillowtops and were especially comfortable! Pool and hot tub were surprisingly clean, actually the cleanest I've ever seen at a motel! Lobby was very appealing. Staff especially Michael and Kim were very pleasant and helpful. Kudos to the whole staff for making this an excellent property!!! We would definitely stay here again when visiting the area, especially since the room rates were so reasonable.

Room Tip: I used my AARP discount
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We vacation there, and truly enjoyed our stay . The room was clean, bed was comfortable, rates were good, Staff was great!!! and very close to all your needs in town.. If you needed something of the motel had, all you had to do is ask.. I might mention they are Pet Friendly, and do charge a small fee... But nothin like the other motels that we have stayed at in the past... We find the motel meets all our needs, and what the price is, is what the price is when you get there, They do have a nice cont. breakfast, nice pool & hot tub too. We would Highly Rate this Motel....... And plan to Vacation or Stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BigBrown69
Reviewed 11 March 2010

these were good clean affordable rooms, and the staff all seemed to be nice people.

Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business