“This is a pittyful excuse for a Motel!!”

Days Inn Blytheville
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
Reviewed 9 October 2009

No microwave, no refrigerator, no coffee maker or coffee in the room. Couldn't get an extra blanket. When I ask the front desk clerk for one extra blanket her reply was; "Can't get you one because when the room service leaves they lock them up and take the key with them and we can"t get to them." The coffee that was served in the lobby was about a half of cup and it was terrible.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Betty A, General Manager at Days Inn Blytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

It is newly renovated and running under new managements since may 2016. Hope to see and serve you in future if you are in this area.

Reviewed 13 September 2009

I am employed by a small business, with a limited expense budget, so price was my reason for staying here. I expected no-frills, clean lodging. The first room I was given smelled heavily like mildew. I went up to the front desk to complain, and the girl told me " I can move you, but the one I give you might not smell any better." I took the room, and woke up with strange bites on my ankles. The list of things wrong at this hotel, in my opinion, are almost too many to list...you cannot even make a COLLECT call out on their room phones - I tried to call my wife to tell her I had arrived ok, as I had no cell phone coverage here. I was told by the "helpful front-office staff" that "the nearest phone was across the sreet at the Walmart." Beat up coke machine in the laundromat, that would not take dollar bills. Like I said, the list goes on and on. Pubic hairs on bathroom floor. I just think that they don't care to strive for anything close to pleasant here, and it really shows. I will also call Days Inn 800 number and complain also. I have no vested interest in any hotel chain (I am a traveling technician from GA) but the next night, I stayed at the Holiday Inn, and had no issues whatsoever. Trust me, THIS PLACE SUCKS.

Reviewed 4 January 2009

I stayed here back in the summer and it wasn't all that bad. It was clean and there weren't any bugs. I didn't feel safe, but I don't know why. The breakfast room was bare. But for $50 a dollars a night, what the heck.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 12 October 2006

I stayed here for one night en route from Texas to Illinois. I won't do it again.

The room was on the ground floor, with an adjoining door to noisy neighbors with food smells coming through. Throughout the night, there were men standing outside my door smoking. I travel alone, this was an unpleasant night.

The bathroom had moldy grout.

I stayed here because I felt like I paid too much on the outgoing trip at the Hampton Inn, but this was only $10 cheaper, and not a nice experience at all.

Blytheville used to be my stopping point, this trip I'm going to try Hayti, MO instead. Honestly, it couldn't be any worse.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank noramara

A TripAdvisor Member
Plainfield IL
Reviewed 14 February 2006

upon entering the room I needed to use the rest room. I almost fell to the floor because the toilet was loose from the floor . There were crumbs and other debris on the floor between the beds and also on the chairs. The wall paper was dirty and falling off the wall. I will keep driving and never stop in a Days Inn again

• Stayed: February 2006