“Great hush puppies, perfect old fashioned”
Review of Pressroom

Pressroom
Reserve with OpenTable
Pressroom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Bentonville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The burger was good, but the rest of the entrees were trying too hard for my taste. The hush puppies were excellent. I would go back just to try them again. In my experience, it is rare to find an old fashioned that is made correctly. They do it right at the press room.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great ambiance, solid drinks.

Really like the brunch menu. Delicious chicken and waffles (high quality) and avocado toast.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The Pressroom has great quality food for a good price. Fun atmosphere and good service. Great for business, and there is something on the menu for everyone. When you are there, don't skip the hush puppies.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Pressroom on Friday July 21. Overall our experience was very good. I had the grilled salmon and my wife the ancient grain salad. Both were excellent. The table service was pleasant and efficient. Our only negative was the hostess station which said they did not have any tables although there were several open and we did not have cucumber water. We rank the Pressroom excellent.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Normally I would rate this place much higher, but ... We came to eat with a party of 8 on a Saturday evening. When we arrived, they told us there weren’t any tables available for 8 because of other reservations, but we could split up, which would have been fine and we didn’t complain about one bit. After some unknown confusion between employees and the manager, we ended up getting moved to an 8-top anyway, and the manager was very accommodating to get us able to sit together. However, the rest of the time we were there, which was quite a while, none of the other tables ever filled up. We could have had our choice of tables in the place.

We ordered drinks, which we saw sitting on the bar for a while and the ice was melting. Then we ordered our food and waited for at least 40 minutes before it came out. The waitress kept asking if we were doing ok with drinks but not once mentioned why our food was taking so long. When the food finally arrived, she set down our plates and walked away, and we sat for another five or so minutes with no silverware, until we had to grab her and ask her for some.

The food was good, as we are used to when we come here, except my husband ordered the duck and said it was over cooked. We were so hungry at that point, we were just happy to be eating.

Since the restaurant was never busy, we just couldn’t understand first the complications with getting us seated and second the time it took to get attention and our food. I hope it was just an off night for this place.