“No paella!”

Cuisines: Latin, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for this first time to taste the paella that was on the menu. As soon as we got there we were informed that they quit serving paella last week. Really disappointed as this was on their menu online. We ended up having to pick something else to eat. Not disappointed with the food. Just disappointed because we were really looking forward to eating paella!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Six of us had a late lunch here after visiting Crystal Bridges — ages 12 to 70. Everyone loved their meal, including the chips + guacamole & queso. Great service, pleasant atmosphere. Located right downtown. Will be back here for sure.

1  Thank Craig I
Reviewed 18 March 2018

It's good but not the best I've ever had. I've had a regular meal there, and it was okay. Bentonville is trying to be more like finer dining in the cities. I'm still waiting for a place to knock my socks off.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Good food in a nice atmosphere.
The restaurant seems to focus on Mexican items, although it is very 'westernized'.
Good place for lunch or light dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been dragged there 3 times by others and have never been impressed. They seem to be trying to come off as an “upscale” restaurant and a Mexican restaurant at the same time. They have some interesting things on the menu but yet it still seems lacking. The big failure for a Mexican restaurant is that they do not provide chips and salsa. I guess that might cause too many stains in their white table clothes!