“Yummmm”

Eat My Catfish
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Benton
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 27
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Southern cooking at its finest. We serve the best breaded FRESH U.S. Farm raised catfish, shrimp, and chicken and serve it up with the best sides, fried okra, amazing seasoned fries, beans, cole slaw, you name it!
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Food was fresh & cooked to perfection. Great selection & very reasonbly priced for a family. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We went for lunch and were glad we did. My sister had 3 piece catfish which she said was not only good, but still steaming as she bit in. Wife and Hubby had boiled crawfish - got the spicy, added a sausage link and corn. It was hot, spicy, delicious (messy). Only thing we'd change is when someone orders a dish like boiled crawfish include wet wipes!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My daughter and I tried this restaurant while visiting Benton for the first time. We arrived at 11:15 on a Sunday which was perfect timing, because by the time we left there was a long line at the counter and most of the seats were taken. I knew it was going to be good when I saw two police officers having lunch there. Our food was delicious, and for the cost ($17 with two waters to drink), it was a much better value than some of the more expensive places I have visited. I would definitely come here again!

1  Thank AnAppleFan
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! I was amazing at how hot the spice was, I loved it! This fish could be flakier but it was a very good experience. The wait staff is young guys so you experience with that will vary as mine did.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the boiled shrimp and my brother ordered a catfish po'boy. I am very strictly gluten free and had read they had gluten free batter. Thankfully the cashier explained that even the gluten free items go in the same fryer as the other things. I opted to be safe and get the boiled food. I also got beans and Cole slaw. Both were pretty good.

Been to Eat My Catfish? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK