“Hot crawfish”

Eat My Catfish
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Benton
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 27
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Southern cooking at its finest. We serve the best breaded FRESH U.S. Farm raised catfish, shrimp, and chicken and serve it up with the best sides, fried okra, amazing seasoned fries, beans, cole slaw, you name it!
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! I was amazing at how hot the spice was, I loved it! This fish could be flakier but it was a very good experience. The wait staff is young guys so you experience with that will vary as mine did.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the boiled shrimp and my brother ordered a catfish po'boy. I am very strictly gluten free and had read they had gluten free batter. Thankfully the cashier explained that even the gluten free items go in the same fryer as the other things. I opted to be safe and get the boiled food. I also got beans and Cole slaw. Both were pretty good.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

this place has excellent catfish, chicken, and shrimp. they have crawfish seasonally and i've seen crablegs on the menu as well. very good place to eat

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I called in an order to go, it was just as tasty as if we ate in. They were quick and the dudes were delicious too.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Fish was plentiful, hush puppies are good. Fries are just o.k. Took a while to get our food and fries were kinda cold but fish was hot.

Been to Eat My Catfish? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK