“The Ultimate B&B Experience”
Review of The Adobe House

The Adobe House
Ranked #1 of 5 Yuma B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Who would have ever thought there was a bed & breakfast in Yuma, AZ! I stayed 2 nights in January, and WILL be back. Kim was the ultimate hostess, from the relaxing music, her exceptional chili rellano breakfast casserole, and the shrimp and wine in the afternoon. I loved the welcoming chocolate covered strawberries and truffles in my room. The ambience was magical and the ultimate stress-free environment for total relaxation. I will be back soon and have recommended all my friends and family to call Kim, the owner of the Adobe House.,

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Shirley B

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Forget every other B&B in Yuma.....The Adobe House is a charming and restful Hacienda with spacious rooms, superlative bedding, and a host who makes Martha Stewart look like an amateur. My family travels all over the world seeking gems like the Adobe House and what a pleasant surprise to 'discover' one in Yuma. We arrived as the desert sun was lighting up the sky in a sunset that can only be experienced in the Southwest. Kim and Russell met us with crackling fireplaces, twinkling lights, burbling fountains and full glasses of wine. We just let the pressure of the day's long trek melt away and we sat, relaxing and talking, under the starry sky until after midnight. Brie and apricots en croute, hummus, grapes, home-baked cookies and hand crafted truffles appeared effortlessly. We toured the historic adobe and heard the story of the amiable live-in ghost. Breakfast was a feast...served at the time we wanted in Kim's beautiful country kitchen. Bacon, potato frittata, light-as-a- feather biscuits (fresh out of the oven), and organic jams on morning one. Eggs Benedict (my husband's favorite) on morning two. My secret litmus test: robust, serious coffee with real cream. My cup was always full. I was not disappointed. I have always thought of Yuma as a place to drive through on the way to someplace else....but now, after finding the Adobe House, I'll make it a destination. Kim is a hostess of extraordinary hospitality and her casual elegance made us feel like we were treasured friends coming to visit for the weekend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank bossmare0077
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We were so delighted to stay in this perfect B & B in Yuma, AZ. The grounds are impeckable and the owner Kim is such an awesome host. Everything from her chocolate dipped oreo cookie truffles, to her amazing breakfast that next morning. She is warm and inviting and the place is just amazing. This place would be great for a group of friends, which we were, or for couples just needing a little time away.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends