“Still #1 in my opinion”

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 251 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This large Mall has been here for a few years as you can read by others that wrote about places to eat. Just type in Yuma and it will bring up all reviews including the mention of the Olive Garden. I was very impressed with the food, service (Juan our waiter) and a good wine (Moscato). Thank you.
Cumberland, Canada
“Still #1 in my opinion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

We arrived with friends totaling 8 people during the busy time. We had to wait, of course, because it is so popular but passed 20 minutes in the bar which was fine and the service there was great.
Our round table was ready and set up perfectly and then the great service began. I can honestly say that I have never had service at any other restaurant that comes near to what I have received at the Yuma Olive Garden.
Our salads and breads arrived shortly, drink orders taken and we enjoyed our visiting.
Soon our meals arrived and they were top standard as usual. I expected nothing less.
Extra salad ordered, arrived quickly. Someone was always around to check on our wants and yet not in your face.
After the meal, I took time to watch the other customers and see how they were treated.
It was all the same. There were lots and lots of servers, table care persons and extras with wine samples constantly moving around like a well oiled machine. I don't know how they do it but they have found the right formula and is unbeatable.
(no, I do not work for Olive Garden) I do not believe in tipping for poor service and WILL NOT. At this restaurant they earned the very maximum. I will always come back!
The day before this meal, I was at another local restaurant. They suggested a 18% tip for groups 8 and over and even added it to their bill. That got my back up and the service was only fair. I crossed out their suggested tip and adjusted it accordingly.
Again, my only complaint was that it was a bit noisy with all those happy customers visiting and enjoying their food..... but what can one do?

• Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Edmonton, Canada
“Enjoyable Food Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

This was the first place we dined when we arrived on a family holiday in Yuma.
The atmosphere was lively and upbeat. We had a short wait but worth it when the big bowl of fresh salad and bread sticks arrived. The salad was plentiful and had ample fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. The salad quality surpassed our expectations.
Each of our pasta dishes had eye appeal, well prepared, tasty with quality ingredients.
Our server was attentive and without our even asking brought a second generous bowl of salad to our table which we really appreciated and enjoyed.
This restaurant had a nice consistency about everything from food to atmosphere. We left with a positive impression, enjoyable food experience and good value.

• Visited March 2012
Santa Clara, California
“Really good dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

Good service, good food. One of our friends ordered the gluten free penne and it was delicious. We all enjoyed our meals and the service was very good.

Visited February 2012
Vancover Island
“No olives here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

The soup & salad are fantastic, the main course are good, but can't say it was the best pasta I've ever had, but good enough for me to go back. The restaurant is large & very loud, but nice atmosphere. Very good value

Providence, Rhode Island
“Consistency is Good - Normal Olive Garden”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Consistency is Good - Normal Olive Garden - What we've come to like, dislike, love, hate (pick yours) - We like it, typical Olive Garden.

Visited February 2012