“Old Town Feeling”

Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in Williams
Description: Open every day for breakfast and lunch 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Description: Open every day for breakfast and lunch 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday we went to breakfast there and they were short handed only one person to serve. However she was a real pro and handled the pressure gracefully. The food was good and the smallness of the place gave it an old time feel. If your in Williams you should go to Old Smokies.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came for breakfast before heading out on the highway. I had the classic breakfast, my son had the Roughneck, I think it was called. 3 eggs and a giant meat-infused pancake. We sat outside and it was nice to look around at the various storefronts while we ate. The service was really great. My coffee cup was kept full the entire time!

I would go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to choose a breakfast place using TripAdvicer’s recommendations. Place had high ratings but we didn’t find food to meet our expectations. I had a pancake, a sweet one. It was okay but nothing very special. My friend had bacon with eggs and toast. Eggs were fine, but only two slices of bacon..could have been a bit more. Place seemed to be quite popular because while we were sitting and eating all the free places were taken and people were actually waiting!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped into Old Smokey’s while driving through Williams after visiting the Grand Canyon, what a great choice! Service was prompt and food was delicious. This is the perfect place for a great lunch!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Old Smokeys is tucked in along the store fronts of Williams. A fun window painting of Old Smokey is on the window. We had our choice of sitting outside or inside. It was morning so we chose inside. Tables were mostly full of customers. Definitely a local favorite too. I recognized one of the gun slingers from the Railroad show.

We sat down and waited to be served. It took a few minutes but soo worth the wait.

Our waitress was awesome. Let us know that they had just gotten in fresh blueberries and blackberries for their stuffed pancakes. My son ordered those immediately. It was called the sweetneck breakfast. I chose the mountain man special. Three eggs, homefries and ham all for $10

I as relieved that their prices were gentle on my wallet. Some of the other places in the area like the Depot buffet were way over priced. The dinner buffet at the depot was $26 a person. I wish we had known about smokeys the night before.

All in all I loved old smokeys. SO much character and home cooked style meals. I left happy and full and still had money in my pocket.