Days Inn Williams
Best Western Plus Inn Of Williams(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 145
Comfort Inn Near Grand Canyon(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 245
US$ 145
US$ 120
RodewayInn
The Lodge On Route 66(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 233
US$ 212
Travelocity
Red Garter Inn(Williams)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 236
US$ 217
1,560 results
All reviewswafflesgrand canyonindoor poolrestaurant next doorno elevatorpancake machinefree breakfasthot breakfastbreakfast roomfirst floorstay there againclean hotelhot tuboff the highwaylarge roomcomfortable bedsgas station
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff was very accommodating, hotel was clean and quiet. Beds were wonderful! Make sure to stop here if you get the chance.

Stayed: April 2012
WilliamsAZdaysinn, General Manager at Days Inn Williams, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you for the review of our hotel! It is always really nice to get positive feedback from our guest. We hope you will stop by again if you are ever in town!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Spent five nights here at the end of March 2012. Rooms were clean, beds pretty good bathrooms quite small with toilets better suited for people unnder 5 feet tall. I felt like I was using a childs toilet, vey low to the ground and a small seat. I mentioned it to the company and they replied that new toilets were ordered. This place is dog friendly and there were lots of dogs but no problems. Tour busses use this hotel also so lots of people coming and going in groups. It is west of the downtown by more than a mile so you can't walk to dinner or breakfast. There is a Dennys next door with a lounge and the usual Dennys food. WiFi never worked for the five days we were there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gridley1

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We have so much planned for this hotel here in Williams and want to make it one of the best stays in town. I am sorry you could not get the internet up while you were here. We have had our IT guys come in and check everything out again after your review. We hope that you were able to utilize the business center that we provide to our guest. Thank again for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Front desk people were friendly. Breakfast was typical motel, but no yogurt, muffins etc. Pool was constantly overrun by out-of-control kids. The real turn-off was after checking in and getting to the room, my older daughter called attention to an "adult" hair lying on top of the toilet seat, indicating that the toilet must not have been cleaned or seat sanitized prior to our use of the room. I found a housekeeper down the hall and asked for a lysol wipe or something of that nature, explaining that our toilet seat was dirty, and she handed me two rags. I asked for some cleaning product, and she handed it to me. I then proceeded to clean the toilet, not something I relished doing after a long drive....

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

We are glad to hear that our front desk staff is doing a good job. We are sorry that our housekeeper did not do her job right. We are extremely upset to hear your review on what happened, we do our best to train our housekeepers to have better customer service then had they had provided to you. We have also called in our head housekeeper to have him read your review so he could share it with the housekeepers and to let them know that this was unacceptable. We do hope that this will not stop you from returning to our hotel. We also have more planned for our breakfast room and had just added more counter space so we can add more food to our breakfast. Check us out on Facebook to keep updated on all the new things we are doing to our hotel. Thanks again for letting us know your experience you had here with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I didn't love this hotel nor did I hate it. Pool was a little cool, breakfast was so so, no meats or eggs, donuts were blah, dryer kept eating my quarters, old tv's with few channels, extremely poor wi-fi connection, carpeting old and worn. This hotel was ranked 2 out of hotel in Williams. At first glance the best western next door looked a bit nicer, I would probably try there if I went again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
WilliamsAZdaysinn, General Manager at Days Inn Williams, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are sorry that you had only found our hotel to be “okay” because we really do try to make it one of the best hotels in Williams AZ. Our hotel was taken over by new management and ownership a little over a year ago and we have done many new things to the hotel. We have also just ordered all new 32inch flat screen televisions for our rooms, and we had ordered in 40inch flat screens for a few of our suites. The washers and dryers are brand new HD washers and dryers. We ask anyone who feels the machines have taken their quarters to let the front desk know right away and we will fix the issue and make sure you get those quarters back. We are planning on adding sausage links to our breakfast in the next month and about a year ago we had added the regular and cinnamon belgium waffles. We are sorry about the WI-FI we are having our I.T. guy check on it in the morning. We also keep our pool at around 84 degrees and our Jacuzzi sits at 102 degrees all the time. We also make sure our pool and Jacuzzi are clean 24/7. We have been pouring a lot of money into this hotel since we took over and one of our biggest improvements we have made is our customer service. We like to make sure every customer is comfortable and enjoys their stay. We thank you again for taking the time to fill out this review. Our customers are the best way we can learn how we can improve the hotel. We would kindly ask if you are ever in town again to give us another chance to prove ourselves.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I have stayed at many Days Inns, and this one is really the best one. The staff is really nice, the motel lobby is also nice, there is a heated pool and jacuzzi, and the usual morning complementary breakfast. The rooms are big and VERY clean, the only thing missing would be a fridge. There is also a laundry room and a tiny gift shop where you can get detergent if needed, as well as snacks and postcards.
The only reason I didn't give it a fivre star was the NOISE. Williams is close to the Grand Canyon so there are a lot of tourists, especially on the first weekend of April. If you don't like waking up early, do not stay here or bring the mother of ear plugs! I was woken up every day around 6am from doors being slammed all over, people and kids running upstairs, and people talking. This is reallt too bad because the motel is far from the road so you avoid car and train disturbances, but they really need to do something about the isolation in the rooms! Sometimes I felt like people were actually opening MY door or inside my room, and mind you, I am a heavy sleeper I am never usually bothered by this!
But if you're looking to stay one night and don't need to sleep late, this is a great place to stay in Williams, a bout 5 minutes away from the city center and Grand Canyon Railways.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank KarineN3

Here at Days Inn Williams we take every review as a chance and an opportunity to learn how we can improve. We thank you for the kind review of our hotel, it is always refreshing to hear when our guest have enjoyed their stay and have even found it to be one of the best Days Inns around. We have added all new beds in all our rooms over the past year and have renovated much of the hotel, but we still have way more in plan.

Concerning your review of the noise in the room we are going to take steps to keep our rooms more quiet. Due to your review we have told our maintenance manager to fix the issue and to make our rooms quieter no matter the cost. After he looked into it he found some pretty promising steps to fix the issue and we have begun to correct the issues. We hope next time you stay here you will find our rooms to be quieter. Thanks again for the review, please contact me if you have any other tips or requests!