“Great find with hotel next door”
Review of Kicks on Route 66

Kicks on Route 66
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Contemporary, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kicks is a bar and grille serving lunch and dinner along with Sunday brunch. With a wide variety menu, everything is made in house and locally sourced.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Days Inn next door. The walk to the restaurant is across the parking lot. We had lunch first. The potions were large enough to share too. Later after a drive through town we returned for Happy Hour. The appetizers were great, also the beers. We came back again; because of the short walk from the hotel we did not have to drive. The steaks were the best we had out in years! The service was very pleasant. We will return to this place whenever we are in Williams.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We tried Kicks on 66 our first night in Williams since it was next door to our hotel. We ordered the wild berry salad, which was delicious. It came with apple slices, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries on a bed of mixed greens. The dressing was prickly pear, and we ordered sliced grilled chicken to go on the salad. It was delicious.

They also have a good selection of sandwiches, steaks and pasta.

There is a bar with a good selection of mixed drinks as well.

It’s a little pricey, but not out of line for a restaurant that uses locally sourced ingredients.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Williams overnight after a brief visit to the Grand Canyon. My husband and I ate the Tequila Lime Chicken with baked potato and vegetable. One of the best meals we had on our 14 day road trip. Service was excellent! We would definitely come back if we are in the area again

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I placed a to go order, and I was the first one on the restaurant as I like an early dinner. I ordered the house salad with steak. This order took WAY too long, and the host didn’t seem to know what he was doing. I ordered it without cheese as I’m allergic. When my order was finally ready, I asked if it was without cheese, and I was told “yes”. Well when I got back to my hotel, it did have cheese. I tried to scrape off the cheese as best I could, but wasn’t able to get it all, so had to throw quite a bit of it away. Yes, my fault for not double checking at the restaurant, but the host should not have told me it was without cheese. I also think it was a little expensive ($21.00), but maybe that’s because I really didn’t enjoy it like I should have.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We came a little late in the evening after a lot of travelling and we just wanted a good meal; this place delivered. It took a little while but our very nice and professional waiter apologized for the delay; I think they were short staffed. He remained very professional though and made sure we had what we needed. I wish I could remember his name: tall guy, dark hair and glasses, I think! Excellent quality menu. Food was fresh and cooked very well. Nice clean and well decorated restaurant. I also appreciated the nice background music playing.

Been to Kicks on Route 66? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK