“PIE!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Came here specifically for the homemade pie. Choices, choices, choices! Don't expect the waiter to know.....go up to the pies and check out the selection. Too many choices, different every night. We had the lemon cream cheese pie and the banana cream pie. Oversized portions, very good. Prices per slice run about $5.00. Can easily share. Fun location just off the main road. The zip-line runs right along the backside of the restaurant. Very popular restaurant! Though we came for dessert only - menu looked great as well. The street lights up like a mini Vegas at night.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My wife is vegitarian so the waiter recommended the ceases salad without the chicken. We thought they would make a simple salad but it was just letitice and croutons, the side salad would have been a better option but this was not suggested. I had the pork chops with mash but it seemed to me they were using reconstituted potato,which we call smash. I left most of mine as the gravy soon conchealed over the smash. Then they wanted to charge us full price for the ceased salad even though it was only lettuce. Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were looking for something to please a fussy teen and this place filled the bill. My teen had spaghetti without sauce. I had a Navajo taco which was like chili on a tostada. I had a peach pie for dessert and it was okay. We also had an Oreo pie and that was better. My wife had chicken teriyaki and it was okay. We gorged on their cheese rolls. They were the highlight of the meal. I do want to note that my daughter left her ear phones there and they were saved for her to pick up the next day.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

What a great place.
Big smiles , friendly welcome, great service and great food !
We stopped by here for breakfast and we were glad we did . I checked out the chilled counter to look at all the lovely looking pies and cake available, wish I could’ve tried something but I was full of breakfast.
Well worth a visit .

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to pop in and refuel - great menu selection and very accommodating as we were exhausted after a day at the canyon and didn’t know what we wanted ! They worked great with us and we ended up with some comfort breakfast food at 8pm! - good place - nice sever and good value.

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK