“Great breakfast, fast and delicious”

Pine Country Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Williams
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Ate here on a Tuesday morning around 8am. Walked in and were sat right away. However, not 30 minutes later there was a wait. It seems that many Grand Canyon National Train riders, come in here before catching their train. So I would recommend to get in early. Staff were friendly and kept water & coffee topped up. I had the breakfast burrito which was ok. Portions are large, so enough for 2 to share if you are like me and perfer smaller portions for breakfast. It was a very clean restaurant. We didnt get around to viewing their pie portion, but we heard they have over 30 varieties! Would go again if in the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Both visits were delicious- today’s lunch we split a turkey melt and cup of soup - great
Server today (Bridget) was delightful!
Gotta try dinner next visit as the menu looks great!

1  Thank Fdelidude
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We are from the south so I was nervous about ordering country fried steak in Arizona. Our super friendly waitress convinced us to get it so we did. Our salads came out immediately. And soon after we finished our salad our delicious steak came out. It tasted like home. The bread they brought out was great as well. My son enjoyed his spaghetti and meatballs. I do recommend this restaurant for their friendly staff, super fast service, and yummy food.

1  Thank AUPatriot
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This place serves very good food and very reasonably priced. It was very cozy and the people who work there very friendly. They also have a nice small souvenir store with lots of lovely things.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

good food. good service. good prices. clean restroom. cute little gift shop. I would more than likely go again.

1  Thank Judy D

Been to Pine Country Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK