“Warm welcome Great food & Service”

Branding Iron Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 71 Restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

On 20 degree evening this was the perfect place to eat. Creamy broccoli soup to start followed by a rack of ribs the fell off the bone. The green beans and cornbread were the perfect compliment to the ribs. Last time we ate in Williams, the "interstate" went through Williams. We clearly have been missing out by not coming here since the, but; we will be back!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Nothing like a great meal after spending the day at the big ditch. Worst part - steps. Owner visited the table to make sure everything was good and it really was great. Tender juicy steaks. Nice western atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I was looking for a good steak in town. I had been to many other places in town in that I visit Williams four times a year. I saw the Branding Iron Restaurant and decided to eat there in that the sign outside said Cowboy Steakhouse. I went past all the tables with quite a few people drinking and eating and having a lot of fun with the band playing. I went inside and was seated immediately. That's when thing started to slooowww down. It seemed that there were only 3 waiters and they couldn't keep up. Then a large group showed up and all hell broke loose. I probably waited 15 to 20 minutes before my waiter showed. I read the news on my cell phone. Suddenly about 3 women waiters showed up. And things got better. My waiter showed. He asked me if I wanted a drink and I said just water with a lime. And I said I was ready to order. That's when everything sped up to normal. I ordered the Rib eye with baked potato and coleslaw. Corn Bread Included. With in 15 minutes my meal was there.
Wow, what a steak.(See pic). It was seasoned just right and was as tender as butter. The baked potato with sour cream and butter was tasty. And the Corn bread which I am not a great fan, was perfect. I liked it.
Then the waiter came over asked how everything was. I asked him if they were a little understaffed earlier and he said, "Yes". I felt for him. We talked about some other things for a bit. I asked for the check and left a decent tip. The waiter once he got going did a good job.
Overall, from other reviews, it seems this place is a hit or miss. But, I would say, who cares. I will be back for another Rib eye steak. I would have to say it was better than Rod Steakhouse next door. They are both good places. Look for my review of Rod Steakhouse in TripAdvisor..
Recommendation: I was glad I tried this place. You should too!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly and service fast but the food is average. Fish in fish and chips was oily and we ordered a veggie burger and we received a normal meat burger.
Needs a more interesting menu or else it's a mediocre dinner like many in USA.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Been here for dinner for two. Staff very friendly. Right on the Route 66! Not a lot of customers and music was off at the beginning. It's a bit hidden that's why probably many people don't notice it. Food was ok the only problem is we ordered a veggie burger and we got a normal meat burger. No big issues me and my friend swapped the dishes and he ate mine but overall a bit more precision maybe in reading or taking the orders might be better.

Date of visit: April 2017