“Grand Depot Cafe”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the choices & quality of the food. We had breakfast with omelettes made to order & lots of other choices like oatmeal, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage & lots of fruit & cereal. Dinner was nice, with a carving station one night, & a made to order pasta station the other night. Salad bar & vegetables with potatoes & everyone's favorite Mac & cheese. Desert choices were included & tasty!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Tried it twice, both for breakfast and dinner.
I really did like their breakfast. Nice buffet, with Omelet station. But the dinner was much less interesting in my opinion. I had a little incident with my dinner, but the staff took my dinner off the bill. Mixed feelings about the place.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The service was very good. We only had breakfast here, but the breakfast was very food and there was a very good variety. The wait (even though they were very busy in the morning) was minimal.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The Grand Depot Cafe is a buffet style diner that is conveniently located next to the Grand Canyon Railroad Hotel. It offers a fairly standard buffet selection, with made to order omelets for breakfast and fresh pasta for dinner. We did not have lunch at the cafe.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My hubby and I ate breakfast here before visiting Bearizona. It had quite a nice variety of food including cereals, oatmeal with many topping choices, scrambled eggs, an omelet bar which was very good, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, some fresh fruit but it was pretty well gone when we were there, and so on. My disappointment was very cold scrambled eggs so I set them aside and had them make an omelette that was very good. All in all we'd go again when in the area if wanting to eat at a buffet. By the way, All meals at this restaurant are buffet style.

Been to Grand Depot Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK