“Awesome Breakfast place Open Early”

Grand Canyon Coffee and Cafe
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 13
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Pet Friendly Patio
Reviewed 28 September 2018

For everyone that likes to get up Early this place opens at 6am. I had the ham steak,2 eggs,hash browns and toast everything was cooked great, the food was so great we came back for breakfast a 2nd time at this place I had the cheese 2 Enchiladas/ 2 eggs This was my fav Dish. The staff is really Friendly and we will be back next time where in Willams,Arizona

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Went for breakfast the first morning in Williams and returned the next day. Fast, friendly service. Close to the railroad so convenient to catch the train.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Great established coffee shop in Williams, AZ. Close to the Grand Canyon hotel. Perfect breakfast place to start your day activities in Northern AZ (Grand Canyon area). Try the steak and eggs!!! Steak is HUGE! Love this place. Opens at 6am each morning for those early starters. ENJOY your trip in this awesome little town!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with three friends because of the good reviews on TripAdvisor and Google. Unfortunately, we did not experience what others reported from their visit:

- I've definetely never had mexican food that was so bad in presentation and taste ever before! I chose Enchiladas and actually as the food was brought to the table,I could Not even identify what was on the Plate.

-The service was not good. Tables were really dirty and we needed to ask the staff to clean them, as they did not notice it themselves.Even worse, the waitress dropped some of the food while putting the plates on the table and just put it back up - she did not even apoligize.

-Prices displayed on TripAdvisor, Google, or the Restaurants website do Not reflect reality! All Dishes were at least 3 to 4 Dollars more expensive than expected.

We would never visit this restaurant again, as the performance was more than disappointing.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I really loved the oatmeal and smoothie they had, also the coffee was okay (a bit sour). What I also liked was that it was possible to bring my own non disposable cup.. one start less for only using non compostable waste producing cups and cutlery only..