“where the "locals" go”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2016

On the recommendation of our hotel, we headed out to Doc's, hungry and road weary after a drive in from Las Vegas. We sat in a small room adjacent to the bar, where a huge mural of Doc Holiday loomed above us. The wait staff was prompt and courteous;, the food excellent and reasonably priced. The place was packed with local folks by the time we left.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Food was ok nothing special. Not expensive and ok. Service was very friendly and wonderful. We ate in the bar and it was great.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites down the street and this restaurant was one of the recommended restaurants on this list. We were provided with a 15% off coupon. We were seated promptly and our server was attentive. We ordered a few items off the menu during our visit. We ordered a Mozarella appetizer, prime rib, a burger, soup and salad, and a cup of soup. My husband had The Wyatt Earp without onions but had to send it back because they didn't cook it long enough and it took a long time for his burger to come back cooked properly. I had the 8 oz ribeye with a baked potato and vegetable meadley. My ribeye was cooked to my satisfaction seasoned well, the baked potato was cooked thoroughly and was warm upon delivery and the vegetable meadly was ok. My dad ordered soup and salad and my daughter requested a cup of soup. Their soup lacked seasoning and taste. My daughter took one spoonful and didn't want to eat anymore. Prices were high for the quality of food.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We were staying at the Trappers Rest B&B and they recommended this place and provided a 15% off coupon so we gave it a go. Our server was fine and attentive. The rolls came out quickly but were cold and mushy. I asked for warm rolls but they still were not worth eating. I had the 1/2 chicken but it was cold inside. Portions were large and my wife had the pork chops and she enjoyed them but could not finish them, so portion was large. Server gave us a discount on my meal because it was not served warmed. Prices were high for the quality served.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Food and waiter were great. Only thing is the menu on the website are out dated compared to the menu at the restaurant. But other than that things were great.