“Great beer choices, great food, fun place”

Historic Barrel+Bottle House
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 29
Description: Historic Barrel + Bottle House offers 16 craft beer selections, local Arizona wine, signature cocktails, and a full chef driven menu featuring an upscale take on classic pub food. We are family friendly and offer outdoor dining and live music in the beautiful summer months.
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on a photo tour.

I tried three different beers, Undercover Cucumber, Pumpkin Porter, Ocean Front Lager, I liked them all but ended up with a pint of Pumpkin Porter.

My wife and I shared the fish and chips and it was more than the two of us could eat, and it was good.

Our bill was $23.00

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed in Williams for 3 days. When we arrived we took a stroll down Rt 66. By the time we were done browsing the stores i became very thirsty. Since this place was in my line of site when it was beer:30 we stopped in. I had the IPA, i forget its exact name but a dinosaur was pictured next to it, then the beachfront property lager. We enjoyed the atmosphere so much after walking around at the grand canyon the next day we came back for dinner. The food was very good, especially after hiking for 8 miles! Washed it down with the Ale and Hefeweizen. I don't remember the names but they were great! The setting of this town and how this bar is laid out somehow marries the old and the new together so well. The craft beer with the old school Route 66 plus the grand canyon railroad right across the street. Love it. I hope to drink here again one day!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I went here with my family including my 9 year old daughter. We enjoyed the southwest mac and cheese, the Rueben and the burger. All were very tasty. The fries are thin and delicious! I had an old fashioned and my husband had one of the beers, the pie hole. It was dark bitter and pretty good. They have a great selection of T-shirt’s as well.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Lots of interesting local beers and wines in this place. Porters are big, and the Piehole Porter is a winner! Wines also solid, with some good blends. You can even get a flight of either the beer or wine.

Great food, but plan on a doggy bag for the huge portions! Chicken BLT Wrap was tasty, but they used two tortillas, both crammed, plus a pile of fries.Prime Rib was nice, with very good mashed potatoes and grilled veggies -- items often given short shrift.

Our server Nupur who was helpful and fun. She made good recommendations.

You have to be wary in popular tourist areas, but this place was the real deal.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We only stopped for a beer but good Lord they we're tasty! The pumpkin Porter is fantastic! The couple next to us had food and said the fish and chips were really really good (obviously cleaned their plate). Either way I'll be back for food soon!

Been to Historic Barrel+Bottle House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK