“Superb atmosphere”

Historic Barrel+Bottle House
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 29
Description: Historic Barrel + Bottle House offers 16 craft beer selections, local Arizona wine, signature cocktails, and a full chef driven menu featuring an upscale take on classic pub food. We are family friendly and offer outdoor dining and live music in the beautiful summer months.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The barrel and the bottle in the name drew my husband like a magnet, and we were not disappointed. There's a great choice of brews, and the snack we had with our drinks was good as well. The interior has loads of character and atmosphere, a great place, and the service was friendly. It's not the best-value place in the neighborhood, but well worth a visit. I can highly recommend this for drinks.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Enjoyed our happy hour stop. Our bartender, Maddie (I think) was great. Had tasty sides of veggies and mac and cheese.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch walked in at 12:30 waited for 10 minutes to be seated. Clue number one. We sat for another 15 minutes so my husband went to ask for drinks and they said you will have to place your order with your waitress. We waited another 15 minutes and had to ask the waitress to come wait on us. 5 waitresses there. Finally they took our order at 2:00 we got our order 1 pastrami sandwich on a hamburger bun with cheese. No sauerkraut or horseradish mustard, as the menu states we got a hamburger bun with pastrami and a very small amount of cheese. That’s it nothing else was on the bun. So we were there for 90 minutes. Worst service and food I’ve ever had

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Great food and great customer service!! I’m warning you this review is going to be long...and so well deserved. I have never left a review in my life and felt so compelled to do so after eating here.

Our family of 6 drove 10 hours from Colorado, after road tripping ALL week. We stopped at the Grand Canyon after only eating breakfast, the entire day. Therefore, we left the Grand Canyon early because we were all so hungry.

We were staying at the Williams KOA and decided to make the drive to Williams to eat at the Historic Brewic Co. When we arrived, we were sat at large table and immediately waited on by Amy.

She was absolutely so funny and attentive to our needs. She’s hands down, literally, the best waitress we had after eating out all week across the country at various places. That’s saying a lot, we ate at some famous restaurants along the way too!

The ambiance of the restaurant was cool, I loved the rustic decor. Super comfortable too, kinda had an industrial feel to it.

We started off with the appetizers, which consisted of delicious warm soft heavenly pretzels with the best cheese sauce ever. The cheese sauce didn’t give me a headache as I normally find with cheese sauce, usually indicating it’s fake or filled with chemicals. This cheese sauce was actually real!

We also had the pleasure of eating a plate full of fried avocados, with hummus dip. Let me tell you...if you’ve never had a fried avocado, you’re missing out. One bite and all of us panicked with confusion from how firm yet buttery soft they were inside with a crispy outer shell.

We also tried the spinach artichoke dip with giant homemade pita chips (I think that’s what they were) but those things were fluffy and perfectly paired with the dip.

The family ordered the Macaroni and Cheese with brisket and applewood bacon, the burger that started with a “B”, the Southwest Salad, along with the Pub Fries.

The food came out FAST! Like STAT emergency fast! The food was made with love and all fresh from scratch. You could tell in each bite that they don’t mess around there.

The Macorini and Cheese with the brisket is seriously the best thing I’ve ever tasted, like ever! The brisket was ON POINT! Man O’ Man, lemme tell you again, that cheese is no joke and I don’t care for cheese much at all.

The Southwest Salad was great too. It had homemade corn-nuts on it, and more of those fried avocados I was telling you about!!! They put those on there too?! Omg it couldn’t get any better.

Oh, and the beer, absolutely delicious! They have so many to choose from, Amy was great to help advise which one would be best and she nailed it. I forget the name, I think a #6 is what it was.

Anyways, seriously go eat here. I am SO picky with my food. I stopped eating out after have so many bad experiences and crappy service. If I can cook better than where I am eating, then why bother. This place however, can outcook my best anyday of the week.

1  Thank Cnaz7
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Family stopped in for an afternoon drink and snack. Really impressed with their beers. The IPA was very impressive. Best of all, $4 pints for happy hour!

Been to Historic Barrel+Bottle House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK