“The Absolute BEST brisket”

Historic Barrel+Bottle House
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Williams
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 29
Description: Historic Barrel + Bottle House offers 16 craft beer selections, local Arizona wine, signature cocktails, and a full chef driven menu featuring an upscale take on classic pub food. We are family friendly and offer outdoor dining and live music in the beautiful summer months.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I have not had brisket this good since my Texan brother passed away! Seriously melt in your mouth. The sandwich was huge, with slices of juicy meat. Fries were super as well. My BF had the blackened chicken salad--complete with fried avocado. Prices were a bit high, but well worth it. Beer selection was great--loads of local brews with varying alcohol content, and they offer several flight options to try multiple brews. Wait staff was excellent too! Very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Similar to Bistro 66 located in the rear, the prices are inflated. I ordered the meatloaf listed on the menu then was told it was no longer being made and new menus were coming out the next day. This seemed strange to me, but ok, I rolled with it. I ordered the chicken burger instead. The burger was good and well made all round, however, did not seem to justify nearly $20. My fiancé ordered their mac and cheese and said while it was good, did not nearly warrant the price charged. Neat building and service was on point despite the late hour and preparations for closing. Might drop in again if I were in the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We didn't have much -- we feel like we should probably give this another try. We had a few beers and the Indian cheese fries....that were awful. It might just be our flavor pallet so I wouldn't disregard this restaurant just because of that. Good atmosphere. Good service.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Searching for a brew pub? 2 in town, but I loved this one the most...the fried avocado and beer cheese for fries and excellent beer, fun and busy, great gift selection and a nice bistro connected. Cucumber lager and cherry vanilla porter on nitro are 2 of 20 selections which 10 are brewed in house

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in based on a referral to another brew house but we couldn't find it at the time. I'm not crazy about beer so I had two samples and ended up with iced tea. My husband enjoyed the beers. We split the brat on pretzel bun and we each had a cup of soup. Lobster bisque soup was great with lots of lobster chunks. The brat was not anything to brag about. It was small and the pretzel was hard and it had to be eaten with a fork and knife even though it was billed a sandwich. Our server was fairly new do was learning the different beers. With so many others places to eat in Williams I would skip this one.

Been to Historic Barrel+Bottle House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK