Spent wonderful 6 nights in Waidroka Bay Resort, simple/clean/basic and staffs are very welcoming and felt like home.
I enjoyed very much the idea of having dinner together sharing the experiences. Also loved the way kitchen staffs calling your name when serving the plates-lovely atomosphere. While dinner menu may have room for improvements, breakfast and lunch had variation and were delicious!
I did not surf or dive but had amazing time just snorkeling around the pontoon build near-by, where beautiful coral reef can be seen.
Special thanks to Gil!!! for paying attention and caring for guest like me--single traveller, non-sufer/diver, taking me to pontoon by paddle board. He made sure that I was not bored and was attending to suggest what is available.
I can proudly recommend this resort, perfect place for relaxation, reading books, lying on hammock and if you get bored, can just jump into pool or go snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort