“One again, absolutely thrilling beyond proper description!”

Adventures of a Lifetime ATV
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV or UTV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons surrounding historic Wickenburg, Arizona. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! This family owned business will take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Wickenburg, AZ is an annual "Journey to Yucca" for our family. I've reviewed this attraction before, but after last week's adventure, I felt compelled to review it once again.

Most of the time when I revisit any tour or attraction, I get bored or ready for a bit of the same-old/same-old. After my first trips with Adventures of a Lifetime, I was sort of expecting a simple, fun day out riding in the desert. After all, the last few trips blew my mind to the point where I felt it would be unfair to expect it to get any better. It is beautiful out there, and our guide, Steve, is always a pleasure to talk to. He knows the area's history and is well connected within the community. He is also adept at remembering his clients, and he took me and my sister-in-law on a private tour we will never forget!

Steve took us on a tour catered to our riding style. We are experienced riders who have traveled the globe. He knew we'd want more than before, and he delivered in spades!

At times the ride was just an easy meandering back and forth across a river. Other moments were challenging beyond measure. Steve knew we were up for anything, and he took us to a place very special, that only experienced riders could go.

At 39 years old, this has easily hit the Top Five adventures I've ever had in my lifetime.
All I can say is "WOW!"

Edit: on a side note, it's important to mention that our first rides with Adventures of a Lifetime were very casual and easy going. It's a just as perfect for a beginner, as it is for any expert.

1  Thank TheSilentC
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Adventures of a Lifetime ATV

Reviewed 27 March 2012

My sister, brother-in-law and cousins have been doing these ATV tours for the past three or four years. My family and I seriously look forward to coming to AZ in the spring just for these adventures. We don't stop talking about the experiences we have had on these tours. It's really unlike any other attraction out there. I've traveled all over the world from Mexico to South Africa and I've had my fair share of wild adventures. This ATV tops them all. Steve knows the area very well and takes people to see rare gems in the desert that people, horse or cars can't access. He's showed us abandoned gold mines, caves, Box Canyon, Balance Rock and many other beautiful places that have hardly been touched. He's very friendly and makes sure that everyone is happy, safe and comfortable. He provides helmets, goggles, bandanas, lots of water and some of the best vehicles for every person. I have been on rides where there are small children and older adults so this tour is for people of all ages and experience levels! I don't know of any other tour that allows you to experience the beauty of the desert while having the adventure of an ATV ride. I first did this tour having never ridden an ATV before, and now I feel there's literally no trail or path I can't conquer because Steve makes me feel safe and gives me the confidence to ride anywhere. I only ride ATV's with Steve and honestly count down the days until I visit Wickenburg every March. You won't forget going on this tour and you'll be talking about it for years to come! I recommend you prepare to get very dirty (that's part of the fun) and bring a camera that has a hard protective case. You'll definitely want to document your tour. I can't recommend his tours enough!

3  Thank Allison C
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was by far our favorite thing to do in Wickenburg. There was a lot to see and do on our tour. we made several stops to look at things that were very interesting. our tour guide was great and had a lot of knowledge of the area and the history of the area. we will definitely be back to do another ATV adventure!

1  Thank amanda h
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Our tour guide, Steve, was knowledgeable and adventurous. We went on two different tours with him, and both were completely different. He went out of his way to accommodate our needs and interests.

The first day, we had very little ATV experience, and he kept it safe and simple, but still FUN. We visited a gold mine and navigated a dried up river bed. The second time we went out, he adjusted the tour to make the ride a little more challenging. We rode to the top of a cliff overlooking the Arizona desert and rode along the ridge of a mountain. It was a BLAST! We felt safe, too, knowing we were in good hands.

I HIGHLY recommend this trip to anyone that visits Wickenburg, AZ. It was truly a great adventure.

1  Thank Wesley J
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My 24 y.o. son and I rode w/L-ATV last May, and have been raving about it ever since, so when my 20 y.o. daughter had her 2012 spring break, we brought her along this time, which is the perfect time of the year to ride!
Box Canyons, up on Cliffs w/absolutly beautiful valley views, rivers, abandoned turquoise and gold mines, 30 foot plus Saguaros, you ask Steve, and you will receive!!
My duaghter had never ridden ATV's before , but felt very comfortable following behind Steve w/ "No worries" and if the trail went up/down anywhere she didn't feel confident, Steve walked here through it. She enjoyed it as THE most fun in her life, and later actually said, "Thanks Dad! " Which is as big of a compliment from a 20 y.o. co-ed as I (or Steve) could get.....
This really is like pulling your own Grizzly out of your own garage, pulling off on a wash, and then knowing where to go for 5 hrs or more!! No trailering at all.
I can give no higher rating. I loved it, my son loves it, and now my daughter. Don't even bother trying to hook up with someone who may/may not even bother to call you back. Just pick out your ATV , hop on and RIDE AZ !!!!

3  Thank Brian L