“Cowboy Cafe”
Review of The Cowboy Cafe - CLOSED

The Cowboy Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We were looking for the best wifi hotspot in Wickenburg in order to do a skyping session. While checking out the Cowboy Cafe, we found a 5 bar signal and some great food. We returned that day for supper while we did our skyping and had great food and a great time.

1  Thank Jim B

Reviewed 27 March 2012

My DH and I went for an early dinner last night on the drive home to the valley from Las Vegas. My husband made the mistake of ordering the fried chicken. I had a cheeseburger (which is more difficult to screw up). He ate a leg that had a cold bone in the center. When he bit into a larger piece, the chicken itself was cold. He sent it back. After 20-30minutes, we received the bill ,but nothing more. I finished my meal and finally waived over our waitress who was blissfully unaware of his lack of food. Finally, a manager told us that they couldn't refry his chicken (as if that was acceptable!) and that the fried chicken was all frozen. Apparently, we were asking too much to be kept informed. We finally just paid for my meal and left. It took an hour to eat an over cooked burger and get ignored by the waitstaff.
Avoid this place.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Local cafe and while traveling it is always wonderful to eat in the restaurants that serve homemade food at great prices. Real classic cowboy restaurant. Lots of memorbialia on the walls.

1  Thank Shirley O
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This is the basic menu fare, burgers, fried shrimp basket, sandwiches. The atmosphere makes it fun - lots of characters & fun western decor.

1  Thank OH2CA
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Nice western themed restaurant. Breakfast is the best for this home cooking.

1  Thank HasayampaHeather