This was a very average hotel - not much different than a middle of the road Holiday Inn. The room was ok - clean and basic but not very updated.
The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.
Heater worked well.
Staff was very friendly.
PRICE (I really expected more for this price)
The beds are full sized - not queens, but I knew this when reserving.
Our 1st floor room opened up to the parking lot and the sliding door wasn't hung well on the track. My husband and son worked on trying to get it in correctly so the freezing cold air wouldn't come into our room.
There was no safety lock on the doors and the hallway doors weren't secure.
We didn't use the shower or eat at the hotel, so I can't comment on these things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelClick so you can book your Canyon Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Plaza Hotel Tusayan
- Quality Inn Grand Canyon National Park