“Second time eating at Lole's Place”
Review of Lole's Place

Lole's Place
Reviewed 7 June 2016

This is my second visit to Guatemala with a mission team, first in Feb 2015 and more recently in May 2016. I ate breakfast both times at Lole's and she is very accommodating, friendly and quick.

Wendy the owner also fed us lunch at the schools while we were doing mission work. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I like my breakfast to be quick and easy, and I am usually disappointed in the speed of delivery of my breakfasts when I am traveling. Lole;s has good service and they will bring your food in a timely manner.
There are the basic breakfast options, nothing fancy. But then breakfast does not need to be. It is one of the only restaurants open before 8:00 am, so they win on that account as well. Bring me another cup of coffee, please.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family and I ate breakfast here a week or so ago, and thought it was great! I ordered their light bfast of yogurt, granola, and a fruit bowl. Wow, the fruit bowl was HUGE and the fruit was perfect! Otherwise, the family had eggs, toast, pancakes, and fried plaintains. Everything was delicious. Oh, and we ordered 3 smoothies for the 4 of us to share, and they were so big, 2 would be enough. So yummy! You cannot beat the value of this place. It's small so you may need to wait for a table, but it's worth it!

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast here before volcano trip. Opens really early! Ordered a veg omelet which is probably the best I've ever had! Cooked perfectly and all the veg tasted very fresh. Coffee was also pretty good. Really wished I had gone back here another day instead of trying somewhere different which was far below standard.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I like this early morning option, incredibly affordable, I ate many breakfast for less than 2 dollars each time