Waterfall Villas
MAVI Surf Hotel de Dominical(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Villas Rio Mar(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 88
Villas Alturas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 168
Orbitz.com
Hotel Cuna del Angel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
Hotel Diuwak(Dominical)
US$ 65
Roca Verde(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Rio Lindo Resort(Dominical)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
All reviewskundalini yogavegan foodcouples massageevery mealbalinese styletofujade spaour honeymoondragonfly suiteraw chocolategreat vegancosta ricadaily yogafresh fruit drinksjuice cleansebuilding materialsrecommend renting a car
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I cant say enough about waterfall villas. What impressed me the most was the food. I am a raw food chef myself and have been to raw food restaurants and retreats all over the world and without a doubt I would rate Waterfall Villas #1. Besides the food being absolutely outstanding, the owners , the people who worked there, the rooms, the kundalini yoga and the property were absolutely lovely.
I loved it SO much , that i actually bought a property just down the road with my own waterfall!
I just hope Fateh will let me come for dinner there once in a while!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ss7fox
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Spent a week at Waterfall Villas on the special package, and it was fantastic! It's in the jungle where you listen to the sounds of nature and the waterfalls. There is no TV or Internet (did see some folks with phones). However, the chance to unwind, relax, and unplug from the world felt great even while Denver was getting a snow day. IF you haven't tried healthy raw food prepared, then this is a great place to start. The owners Fateah and Franco make you feel welcome and will answer questions. Fateah provides yoga daily even to us beginners wanting to learn to stretch. Franco, went and got me some Mahi-Mahi when I was drouling for fresh fish as well as preparing us a to go meal upon departure. (Thanks! because we hardly stopped-got to our friends 3hrs. late the packed lunch saved us!). Sergio who greets you at the door (I nicknamed him Salvado) had my special Nike sandals fixed at a nearby town. Be sure to enjoy the sounds of nature. Take a trail walk, jump in the pools, sit in the waterfall, enjoy a massage by the falls and meal as well. Treat yourself you deserve it, Towns are nearby if you need that contact. Franco will instruct you on how to catch a bus or taxi.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back are quiter so you don't hear the Vita-Mix Some rooms have safes A/C, and private balconies, and some do not Take a flashlite, mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, hat and Ben-Gay if you do yoga ALWAYS REMEMBER TO RELAX AND UNWIND--YOUR IN THE JUNGLE!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dagoDenver
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We did a 4 day raw detox. The food was wonderful. The constant rush of the waterfall was tranquilizing. The resort is lovely, secluded, relaxing. The couples massage followed by luncheon at the waterflow were wonderful. Dominical isn't much but within an hour you can get to everything that Costa Rica is known for. We went to beaches at Parque Ballena and Hacienda Baru, which are lovely. There is ziplining at Hacienda Baru and Franco took us on a hike to Nayuaca waterfall. Manuel Antonio has rain forest and beautiful beaches. The park gets crowded quickly so getting there early and while the guides aren't that helpful, they can get you in to the park (for a small fee for the tour).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We had planned our 5 year family reunion at Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas, and we could not have asked for a more perfect setting. We were in the monarch villa combined with the one next door which offered us space, privacy, and a peaceful atmosphere. The food, which was catered to our very need, was absolutely out of this world. The yoga classes were not only relaxing, but truly inspiring. We all had such an amazing experience, and the staff all made our family reunion one of the most memorable ever.

Room Tip: We recommend the Monarch Villa with the amazing jacuzzi spa tub in the room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Biancadee
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Where do I begin? I must talk about the raw cuisine at the resort that I had, it was presented in a way that you can only say a work of art. The taste was out of this world amazing. Every day their was a new and surprising meal presented to you. I was treated like a prince with my very own castle. The location was incredible, throughout the resort lied a private river/waterfall. Flowers where just about everywhere you turned, filling the air with natural perfume. I quickly became great friends with the staff, all of which I will keep close to my heart. Although I wish I new Spanish, then I could have talked to everyone. The resort in general was uplifting, cleansing, rejuvenating and pure.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo