“Clean rooms and easy to/from access to I-10”

Comfort Suites Airport Phoenix
Ranked #22 of 53 Hotels in Tempe
Reviewed 9 July 2017

The front desk clerk greeted me immediately, was very friendly, and there were complimentary choc chip cookies and lemon water in the lobby upon arriving. This hotel is very accessible and an easy in/out to I-10. However, if you have an RV, Car Trailer, Diesel, Uhaul, etc. the parking lot is small and space is very limited. It's advised when making reservations, that you alert the hotel if you have the above vehicles.Because of the challenging parking, we decided to have pizza delivered so we didnt have to move our vehicles. While we waited for dinner, we went for a swim in the outdoor pool. It was a nice size, extremely warm water (a 115 degrees that day), and could have been more clean but we didn't stay in long. An indoor pool would be more ideal for the extreme heat in AZ. ;)
The room was clean but the fold-out couch, where 1 of our children was going to sleep, was broken so I alerted the front desk so they could notate a repair. She was willing to switch us to another room but it was so late, being exhausted, we passed, and made do.
We slept in the following morning so I dont have a review on the free breakfast.

Room Tip: Easy Access to I-10
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Stayed at this property for the Rock and Roll Arizona. From check in to check out this was a great property. The room was clean, the staff was nice, I had great sleep on the bed, the wifi was solid, the breakfast was not gourmet but it did what it promised. I think the crown jewel was that I needed a yogurt for my race and they gave me a yogurt super early in the morning. The only thing about this property is that it is in the middle of an area that forces you to need a vehicle to get anywhere. With that being said, trying to find a parking spot at this place was a challenge. Still I would recommend this place to anyone that wanted to know where to stay for access to Tempe and Phoenix.

Room Tip: I feel they were all good
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Their idea of an "accessible" room is just hand bars, I do not believe ADA requirements allow for no shower help. I need a shower chair to prevent me from falling, there was none, so therefore I was not able to take a shower. Nice to go to dinner with relatives not being the freshest.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with with my family for one night. It was great for the price. The elevator should be renovated and they could improve the breakfast though. But we didn't hear the busy road so that was great.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed night before early flight home with two friends. Great value for the price. The hotel is clean and quiet. The free shuttle picked us up the night before at the rental car return so we didn't need to worry about it the next morning. Also provided a grab and go bag in the morning with a granola bar and apple. All staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends