“Great variety of ramen! Simple & Fast...”
Review of Republic Ramen

Republic Ramen
Ranked #115 of 818 Restaurants in Tempe
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We went there for dinner the night before traveling back home, we wanted to eat fast and simple and Republic Ramen was a perfect choice. You can choose from a big list of ingredients what to toss into your ramen.The soup bowls are big!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I went to Republic Ramen for a quick meal after the gym. After ordering I waited an unusual (for them) 30 minutes for my ramen to arrive. The wait time was a bummer but the soup was good so it was ok.
They load lots of different things into the broth and the portion is always huge. I always take home half of my soup. I have been to this restaurant several times over the last few years and I think the broth used to be better.
The bottom line is, great portion for the price. The food is good but nothing to rave about.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

The only ramen I had eaten prior to this was the ramen that should be avoided at all cost in the cello wrap - with the little packets. This is not that ramen! Excellent.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

A welcome addition to the food scene in Phoenix, Republic Ramen offers a variety of delicious Ramen and Udon broths stock full of all the traditional Japanese treats including boiled eggs, corn, and much more. Overall my wife and I enjoyed the food but felt as though the broths, which tasty, could have been a bit richer. As for the atmosphere, the restaurant is lively but seemed a little disorganized and could benefit if some serious thought was given to the placement of the tables and their proximity to the spot where one orders and pays for the food. Of course, this is a new restaurant and one should expect kinks of this sort at the outset.

1  Thank Influencer
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Growing up in Los Angeles, California, I guess I'm spoiled by all the awesome Ramen houses. Tonkotsu Ramen is clearly one of the best in my eyes. The broths is supposed to be thick, creamy and nearly white in color. IF you had it made the RIGHT way, one will not need to add any additional seasonings. Republic Ramen's Tonkotsu is not the best by far, it had a taste that I could not even describe. My children and I did not like what was served and we left nearly full bowls at the table. I should have known better than to eat Ramen where you order at the register and then it's brought out to your table. We will not be going back AT ALL. Gag.