“As Always it was excellent!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #34 of 209 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were on vacation staying at a hotel in Surprise AZ. We were looking for a lighter fare dinner. We usually order their fabulous Chick Fil A sandwich, but this time, we decided to order a Chicken Salad and a Chicken Wrap and take it back to our hotel. The service was quick and accurate, and the food was good as usual. My only grrrr was getting in and out of the parking lot, being right in front of Target. Not being from the area, I suppose is was more my fault, but when I tried to exit to find a light to turn Left onto Bell Avenue, I ended up under the bridge on Grand Ave., I believe. Luckily, I knew how to get back to Bell. But, that's on me, not them. Good and wonderful as usual.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Because AT&T did not open, until ten o'clock, I stopped in one of my favorite places, for breakfast!

1  Thank Bob G
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Great hot meal. The staff is always friendly that is important to me. sometimes its too crowded to sit in the resturaunt so I have to take my food home.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Pulled into Chik-fil-A to order 2 sandwiches in the drive thru lane at 10:20 a.m. on April 6. Once you are in line here, you can't get out!! At 10:25 I moved enough in line to get to the order screen and ordered my 2 sandwiches and was told that they don't serve lunch until 10:30. Well, as slow as their line is, it will be 10:30 when I reach the pickup window.
I calmly said OK and stayed in line because as I mentioned, you can't get out of line. When I got to the pickup window it was now 10:31 and asked can I get two sandwiches now. She said, let me see if there are some on the "rack". She came back and said, "I'm sorry, they are working on a cater order and we can't do your sandwiches."

This is extremely POOR MANAGEMENT and I will not be going to this location again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Food is always very good and the staff seems to actually have training in customer service. A trait that is missing in most fast food places. I actually enjoy going to Chick-fil-A.