“Best chicken sandwiches around!!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #34 of 209 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Always courteous people and they do their best to treat you right and fix any problem you may have. Best chicken sandwiches of anywhere!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I had a coupon for a free Chicken Ceasar Salad and boy was I surprised how good it was, full of mixed greens topped with a ton of chicken and the dressing is so good. The salad was big, I had it for 2 meals. Since then I went back for breakfast and had the biscut with chicken, I think it has become my new favorite, yummy Thanks Chick-fil-a

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food and drinks were good, just as I expected. Place was well staffed and kept clean and orderly. Average cost of $9.00 per person (some drank water) for fast food is a bit concerning, but we will still return. Nice choice in a safe area.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Always great fast food chicken. Love the sauces too. Especially the honey roasted bbq. They are always walking around keeping the area clean and making sure you are taken care of! They are always busy but it's never a long wait in line at all. And a plus: They have never messed up my order!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

If you're an older gentlemen like myself and want to feel good, hit up this Chick-Fil-A, where the hot college girls serve the drive thru and are flirty. No complaints, great tactic for the owner. I bet it increases revenue. Have a good meal.