“YUMMMY”

Baker's Dozen Donuts & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Fresh fresh bake goods!! If thats what you want this is the #1 place to go! lots to choose from.....

Reviewed 7 May 2017

These are hands down the best donuts I have ever had. I would not say that I'm a connoisseur of donuts, but def a donut lover. This place sells out quick, so you have to go early. We tried this place ONE time, and now we are getting 13 every other day. Yummmmmmm. I love them. They are soft and light. Perfect!!!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Donuts were good, even late at night. Try the apple fritters, they are delicious. Open until 8 PM most nights.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My friend came back with a dozen donuts. I was already full from breakfast but had to try one of these local donuts. The glazed donut was awesome.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

We went to grab donuts for the family while visiting my sister and brother in law on Ft. Huachuca. We took my 2 year old nephew with us and the ladies at the counter gave him a donut hole to munch on which made him very happy :) The donuts were nice and light, and very fresh. Would not miss this place if you are in the area!