“Delicious!”

Baker's Dozen Donuts & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sierra Vista
Reviewed 26 November 2016

We went to grab donuts for the family while visiting my sister and brother in law on Ft. Huachuca. We took my 2 year old nephew with us and the ladies at the counter gave him a donut hole to munch on which made him very happy :) The donuts were nice and light, and very fresh. Would not miss this place if you are in the area!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend surprised me with a box of Donuts he brought home. They were the best we ever had. All homemade, all fresh, with an excellent variety. We just moved to Sierra Vista and this was the second time I was surprised with them. You can tell whoever the Baker is, really loves their job. So very delicious, yum!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Early in the morning the donuts were still warm and tasted wonderful. Coffee was excellent too. I also picked up several dozen of the glazed donut holes for the class. Donut holes small but very tasty if you just want a bite of bliss. I was lucky to stop in on a Friday and was able to get one of their Friday Only special - Buttermilk Donut Bar. Light like a cake but slightly crunchy on the top like a donut. If in this area again will for sure stop by for a donut and coffee

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Consistently good doughnuts. Hubby likes to pick up a dozen on Saturdays or Sundays, and even at our age, we get a sugar high. Love the cinnamon apples and the apple fritters. Also the filled, especially lemon and blueberry. Hubby likes the fritters, the plain, and the cake doughnuts. Wish I had one now!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Visiting family and got to discussing donuts. Brother in law said there is a great place around the corner. So we decided to test him on this one. They were really good. I love apple fritters and these were really good. Can't believe I have visited all these years and never tried it. Will have one again it's good.