“5th Anniversary ”

Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 42
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant with a casual atmosphere. Open Tuesday- Saturday 11AM-2PM Lunch Service & Dinner Service 4PM-9PM Sunday Brunch 9AM-2PM Closed Mondays Kid Friendly Atmosphere
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area celebrating our anniversary and found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. It is a very charming place. We both had the filet mignon which melted in our mouths. After dinner we were surprised by a free dessert which we "forced" down. The service was excellent. We will absolutely return when in the area.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Our December lunch to visit the new owner/chef's Outside Inn was a 5-star, from the service to the spectacular lunch menu. We're talking "slow food," properly prepped and served hot. This visit was so special we decided to try the Tuesday night special menu and it was a flop, from the waitress who wanted to visit with the other waitress, to mixing up our orders and serving one 10 minutes after the first one. The dishes were salty, unlike the perfect lunch we had.

We'll have to visit a third time to really find out if The Outside Inn is a 5-star or a 3. Plus, the Sunday brunch menu looks very tempting.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We celebrated a birthday here and were very pleased with the service and the fine food. Don't be put off by the outside appearance. This is probably the nicest place in town for fine dining.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

After eight years in Sierra Vista, this was my first visit. I coordinated a holiday group function with 15 attendees. I read the reviews of area establishments prior to reserving, after seeing the glowing reviews. Upon arrival just prior to 6:00pm, the restaurant was totally packed, which was a good sign.

Where do I start? The service provided by our hostess, Neely, was amazing. Our private room was ready upon arrival and she was ready to begin service as our party began arriving. She kept glasses full and food moving, from appetizers, to entrees, to desserts. Each course was delicious and I heard no complaints throughout. I personally had the Crab Cakes, followed by the Lobster Tail and Mignon, and ending with a slice of Key Lime Cheesecake.

The owner, Patrick, was extremely accommodating to our requests and I can now see why reviews have remained extremely high following his purchase of this establishment. He visited our group multiple times throughout our visit and ensured we were all well cared for.

Final thoughts. If you have never been here, make it a point to visit. This establishment has earned its good ratings and have even earned a new customer. Even when packed, the service was excellent and the food got to our tables rapidly. This is an establishment where you would call for reservations, as it is that popular. Thanks for a wonderful culinary experience and we look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Incredible food and incredible service. Everything was very well done. I liked that my baked brie appetizer has more than just cheese and apples. They worked in a world of flavor without making anything over powering. My pasta was decadent. The service was outstanding from start to finish. Can't wait to go back next time we are in town.