All reviews continental breakfast four poster bed waffle machine stay there again sparkling clean clean and comfortable rooms mexican restaurant great place to stay parking lot reasonable rates road trip staff was friendly white mountains microwave pet az hairdryer
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I have stayed at the KC Motel once a week for more then four years. The rooms are always clean and the staff are very friendly. I would have no problem bringing my wife and kids to this motel. The beds are very comfortable. The sheets always seem brand new. The bathrooms are spotless. The Motel is walking distance from many restaurants and bars. I always look forward to visiting my home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Jay P
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Walk in price $59 / night, and opened door to a clean suite with all the motel basics you hope for- shampoo/ conditioner/ coffee machine/ cable telly. This place was like heaven for a traveler still on the road to where ever. Super basic breakfast in the hospitality room - cornflakes, coffee, toast and a somewhat out of place - a fresh waffle machine. Just enough to get you going! Family live on site. Great great great.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

We took a chance on KC Motel after reading the reviews because the price was amazing and we planned to just sleep and leave early. It's fine for that, but if I were staying longer, i would want a quiter, more comfortable experience.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Tari S
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Stayed for 3 nights. Really a bargin for the location. Pretty basic room with few ammenities. The breakfast was not much to write home about, seems like some of the other reviewers might have had quite a different impression regarding breakfast. Nice staff but it's not on par with the BW chain by any means. However, rooms were clean and well maintained, beds comfortable and the place was pretty quiet.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stayed here during our first-ever visit to Show Low, based on all of the great online reviews, and we had a really good time here. The room was really nice, complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet, cable, etc. The complimentary breakfast was really good, too -- not just a token continental breakfast but a wonderful hot breakfast cooked by the owner himself! This place is a gem and I can't say enough about the awesome staff -- my wife forgot her iPod in the hotel room and they sent it to us in Phoenix for no charge, arriving a day after we got home. They go way above and beyond the call of duty, moreso than any other hotel I've stayed at in the past, so I'll always stay at KC Motel whenever going to or through Show Low!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family