“Amazing Food, service and sunset view!”
Review of The Hudson

The Hudson
Ranked #6 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 38
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting for our 2nd wedding anniversary and we picked a winner here! We ordered the specials and they were! Bread pudding for dessert- perfect. Then we sat at our table on the patio and watched the sunset over Bell Rock.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Hudson Restaurant was recommended to us by a local resident. We were told that the sunsets, ambience and food were amazing. All true! The first time we stopped in for lunch. Absolutely delicious. We loved it so much we stopped in the following night for happy hour. Enjoyed the sunset from the bar. They have a fabulous patio with spectacular views as well. Service was impeccable especially the bartenders, Rick and Kate. If you are in Sedona, this is a must stop!

1  Thank tam101home
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have been eating at The Hudson since it opened, and it has become my absolute favorite restaurant in Sedona. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Pollo, one of the busboys now automatically brings me water with no ice. He is one of only 2 people who have remembered that I don't like ice. I have 3 favorite dishes, and always have a difficult time deciding among them. The chicken pot pie is fantastic, but the salads are also excellent. Another favorite with a fantastic combination of flavors is the Parmigian Chicken Scallopini. In addition to delicious food and a great staff, the views are to die for.

1  Thank Sandra B
aleia w, Manager at The Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Sandra,
Thank you for your continued support of The Hudson! I shared this review with Pollo and he was very pleased to read it. We appreciate your taking the time to write this review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Great food, fun setting, child friendly and wonderful patio view of the red rocks...would definitely go back.

aleia w, Manager at The Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular place. The food was okay. Perhaps we just ordered the wrong things, but I had the chef's special veal dish, and it was underwhelming. My wife had the swordfish which was way overdone. We had been there once before and were satisfied. Not sure if we'll go back.

2  Thank Vladmn
aleia w, Manager at The Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

First let me thank you for your return visit. I am sorry to hear of your recent experience. I will pass the feedback on to my Chef so that we can improve. We truly appreciate your business and hope you return again.

Been to The Hudson? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK