“Love at first site!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jdeschamp...
Buffalo, New York
“Love at first site!”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at the sedona summit resort and wondered why not before? I cant wait to go back! It was beautiful! The grounds the hottub overlooking the views was just breathtaking! I wish they had a restaurant but love the convience of cooking out if we want great gas grills available and a Safeway about a mile away!just beautiful, i will def be back!

Management Response
8 Jun 2017
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to assisting you with your future travel needs! Thank you and have a great day!
Jessica M.
Caroline...
“Complete disappointment”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I came for a romantic getaway. We booked through the owner of the condo and so assumed (I know our fault:) that the photos on the site were of the actual condo. The photos show a second story balcony overlooking beautiful landscape. Not the case. We were on the first floor with outdated decor. The walls are paper thin. You hear everything. The first night, we had a family who allowed their children to run through the condo upstairs. We finally had to call the front desk. The second night, we had a group of young adults who were fighting with each other, slamming the sliding glass door and stomping their feet.

For the amount of money we paid, I expected a relaxing getaway. I would not recommend this location to friends nor would I return. Very disappointed with the entire experience.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Sedona hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing