Most of the available hotels were booked for the holiday so we were limited in our choices. What a find!
1. Location. All the rooms are facing the famous Courthouse Rock. And easily within walking distance. We like to hike so this was a plus and it saved us a parking fee.
2. Staff. The front desk personnel were extremely friendly, informative and made us feel welcomed.
3. Rooms. There was even a sofabed in the room. We found out at check out that there are rooms available with a jacuzzi. I recommend the Marketplace Cafe located about a mile east of the hotel. We will certainly return to this Inn for our next stay in Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 unit hotel with spectacular views of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte, rooms with King Jacuzzi or 2 queen beds on lower level and King Fireplace or 2 queen beds with fireplace upstairs. Best views from King with fireplace rooms. FREE WI-FI and Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wildflower Inn at BellRock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildflower Hotel Sedona