My two kids and I traveled to Sedona from the Midwest and were delighted with our stay at the Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn. It was fabulous! From the stunning views right out our windows to the delicious breakfasts and scrumptious afternoon snacks, we were pleased with our muliple night stay. The attention to detail was evident in every aspect of the Inn. Les could not have been a more gracious host, the room was spotless and the views were spectacular. In addtion, upon inquiry, Les pointed us in the right directions with regard to hiking, dining and recreational activities! He was spot on in every category. I was thrilled to have provided my kids with such a wonderful introduction to the Southwest. We hope to travel back again! Mary M.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona