“Delicious cocktails and fantastic views!!”

Saltrock Southwest Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Saltrock Southwest Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Saltrock Southwest Kitchen is a local favorite offering up patio views of Sedona's red rocks and an unique twist on southwestern food.
Reviewed 16 December 2017

While I cannot speak to the food here as my friends and I only went for drinks at around 5 pm on a Monday, this place was OUTSTANDING! Cody, our server, was very attentive and had amazing drink recommendations. I got the Sun Devil margarita, and it was absolutely delicious. The view is beautiful and the atmosphere while we were there was very relaxing. They also had a fun area off the dining patio where you were able to play corn hole, sit back in Adirondack chairs or sit near a fire pit. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Sedona!!

TGirrbach, General Manager at Saltrock Southwest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for the LOVE! I really appreciate your review and your feedback. Cody was thrilled to see you review. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Staff was amazing, I sent an email to Tommy requesting a great table as we were travelling though to see the NFL game in Phoenix. He replied with a friendly email stating our table would be ready. Gio and Wade were exceptional. Very friendly, and great service. The view was amazing and I felt like I was on vacation and being spoiled. Our meals were excellent along with the different type margaritas. Lunch was well worth the price. Margaritas were a little costly but we enjoyed them.

1  Thank lisajarrett2017

Hi Mrs. Jarrett

Thank you again for the great feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Sedona. Please let me know if you ever need anything at our property or another Kimpton Hotel.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Complimentary valet at the Kimpton Amara resort in Uptown Sedona when dining at the Saltrock. Enter a chic southwest style lobby and the dining area is straight ahead. I was lucky to have Wade as my waiter, he had a lively and personable vibe and he provided great recommendations from my spicy chipotle rimmed cocktail to the seared scallops over corn risotto. Everything was delicious!! Just lovely experience. Come early before the sun sets to really soak in the views!

Thank you for the great review! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our offerings while soaking in the views. Wade was thrilled to see your feedback and he looks forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

My wife and I went at lunch and the place was empty. Service was very good and the food was delicious! It would have been nice to have a little more atmosphere but we must have just come at an odd time. View was incredible outside

We appreciate your great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We picked this place on a whim for our first dinner in Sedona. It was kind of hard to figure out how to find the place, as it’s set back from the street behind other buildings. We sat outside to enjoy the beautiful view. The area is very nice, just kind of a weird set up because you overlook the outside seating area and pool for the hotel guests. It didn’t really bother me, but it’s worth mentioning. The atmosphere is pretty casual. We walked in during the switch between the lunch and dinner services. So, we ordered a drinks and an appetizer from the lunch menu, and then waited to order dinner. We weren’t in a hurry, so it didn’t matter much to us. The food was sooo good. I had the scallops and my husband had the pork shank. No complaints from either of us. I will say that the good is pretty pricey. I want to say it was about $30+ per entree. My husband underestimated how cool it would get outside as the sun went down, as he didn’t bring a jacket. The staff lit one of the fire pits next to us, which was very nice. Overall, our first meal in Sedona was great! Definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a nice meal.

Thank you for the great review Stacy!

I am so pleased to hear that we set you up with a memorable experience on your first night in Sedona. We look forward to seeing you on your next vist.