“Great experience in a clean and pleasant environment”
Review of Whitehouse Inn

Whitehouse Inn
Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We stayed for two nights to visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon, and we're very pleased with our stay here. The owner of the hotel is super friendly and seemed to be everywhere at the same time. One morning we were walking to our car and he spotted us and offered us fresh coffee. Definitely a great value in a very convenient location. Also the provided microwave and fridge was an added bonus!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matt B

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I stayed 5 nights April 2012 at Whitehouse Inn when travelling Arizona . I had a wonderful room with view to a red rock mountain. What I noticed was the very nice people at the reception with fresh coffee, pastries in the morning and so helpfull to a foreigner from Denmark travelling alone. I work all over the world and stay in 4 and 5 ***** hotels. So when I meet a friendliness at the reception with real people no uniform and not a welcome television screen with my name I feel really at home and that feels good.

Thank you and also thank you for fresh milk for my coffee :-)

Best regards
Githa Schultz
Copenhagen, Denmark

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We checked in in the middle of the night. Staff was very polite and fast at getting us checked in. Room was very spacious & had a nice view. Very clean. Bed was very comfortable - slept great. Room was quiet. Reasonable rate matched the room/environment. I forgot one of my electronics in the room & the staff took the initiative to called me & let me know it was there. They mailed it to me that day. I sent them a check after I got my package. Honest, caring people! I will stay there again on my next trip to Sedona.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We stayed at this motel in the first weekend of May for two nights.
Good location, clean, decent internet connection.
No pool but still a good value for your dollar.
Very friendly manager.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed at the White House Inn during spring break. We found the room to be clean and the balcony had a nice view. In a week that almost all hotels were sold out, the price seemed to be very reasonable. Although the rooms are somewhat outdated, the bathroom was recently redone and the view from the balcony made up for it. Most important to me was that the room was clean.
We got great advice from the very friendly owner about places to hike.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple