“Best Ever Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Sedona Cathedral Hideaway
Ranked #16 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 February 2012

After reading all of the reviews for SCH, I can honestly say that I agree with every positive comment made by every one of them. I don't know how just two people keep everything so perfect for their guests. Kathy and Larry are extraordinary people, who will take care of everything you'd want. While my wife was working on her computer in our room, I casually asked Larry and Kathy what direction to take for a short walk. Kathy immediately offered to take me personally to a quaint little park close by. When we went to the Grand Canyon for the day, we were given a small cooler by Larry filled with fresh fruit, energy bars, water, etc. This is by far the best experience that my wife and I have had at a bed and breakfast. The first day that we spent there, our hosts went to a ceremony given by the city to receive an award for their establishment. I know it must be a lot of work to keep everything at their home so nice, but these two make it appear effortless. We stayed in the Safari Room...loved it. The house is so well constructed that you won't hear any noise from the rest of the household. Leave the windows open and you'll hear coyotes at night, and there is so little light pollution that you can see every star in the sky. Such detail to all of our needs, plus very nice furniture, towels, robes, etc. etc. etc. The breakfasts were unbelievable. As I'm writing this review, it occurred to me that when tripadvisor asks for the ratings of the places you have stayed in, there should be something better than "excellent" for places like this. If we are ever in the area again, this is the place we will stay. Thanks so much to both of you, Larry and Kathy. My wife and I wish you many years of happiness, health and success. Regards, Kurt and Karen

Room Tip: Stayed in the Safari Room, Loved all of the amenities. Sleep number bed, seven different pillows to...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kkstein
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

This is the best inn we have stayed in. Cathy and Larry are the most attentive hosts. We felt as if we were home in their beautiful inn. They had excellent dinning suggestions The location is perfect just minutes away from all of the best hiking. Cathy and Larry really go above and beyond to make your stay in Sedona perfect!

Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank robingiordano
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Kathy and Larry were the perfect hosts at this lovely bed and breakfast getaway. The setting is magnificent, room was beautiful (shower and tub are amazing!), breakfasts were gourmet and healthy at the same time. My husband and I stayed for three nites and we felt pampered and relaxed from the moment we arrived. I highly recommend this b & b to fellow travelers.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We had a wonderful 2 night stay after a long road trip from Tampa and we wished we had booked to stay longer and it made being at the Venetian in Vegas hard as all we wanted was the peace and quiet of Sedona. I had a facial from Kathy on one night too and my skin though used to regular facials loved Kathy's products and so much so I bought some, to bring back to the UK! If you are anywhere near Sedona book in here and enjoy we still think this was the highlight of the trip, tho too brief and so WE KNOW we will be back. Thank you Larry and Kathy!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deanna B
Reviewed 15 January 2012

What a great place to spend a few quiet days. The hosts, Kathy and Larry are very accomodating and go out of there way to make your stay enjoyable. The home is beautiful as are the views. Breakfast is made to order down to the smallest detail. Spend your time outside enjoying the views or use as a comfortable "homebase" for your day trips around Sedona.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Evergreen Room which was very nice and easy to walk outside onto the decks from the...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple