Review Highlights
Breathtaking!

Fozzy was a great experienced guide. It was on my bucket list and the experience was PERFECT... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2021
merrudy
Marksville, Louisiana
Truly amazing and a memory for a lifetime.

Such a great ride. We have flown before... but this. breathtaking. Great friendly staff, smiles... read more

Reviewed 1 June 2021
Marc G
Spokane, Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from US$ 235.48
from US$ 146.07
from US$ 107.11
from US$ 181.25
More Info
All reviews balloon ride launch site hot air balloon balloon company ground crew bucket list entire crew champagne brunch champagne toast once in a lifetime afraid of heights beautiful sunrise smooth ride amazing experience northern lights amazing ride highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

110% recommendation for this tour. Definitely one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Make sure you ask for Philip.... He is an amazing pilot that made the trip even better!

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank JTosk
Reviewed 3 May 2021

FANTASTIC! I was hoping our trip would get cancelled cause this was my daughters dream ! But I gotta say, I was scared to go. But once we were there, and in the air it was awesome and not scary whatsoever! A beautiful day, getting up and ready for our 4:55 pick up was not a problem. Mark our captain was so professional. He's been flying for over 35 years. No reason not to believe him! The weather was in the mid 40's and very chilly. I think we were up in the air maybe 2-3 hours. It was perfect. Its warmer up in the basket. It was truly magical. Great way to celebrate my daughter's 30th birthday!

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Z9866ZHnancyl
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

We booked our ride for March but had a change of plans and had to push back our trip for a couple of weeks. We had no trouble at all with Red Rock Balloon changing our reservation date.
Mark was our pilot. He was so awesome! Was very informative about our balloon experience.
He picked us up at 5:10am at the movie parking lot. There were 12 people in our balloon. We were in the air for about an hour. It was an incredible flight. Ended with a champagne toast with a souvenir glass. We also got a DVD.

Date of experience: April 2021
2  Thank maureenm767
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Red Rock Balloons needs to have better customer service in a time of uncertainty for a lot of people. My girlfriend and I had been scheduled to take a balloon ride for months and had even delayed a few times due to the surge in COVID cases in Arizona, all the time being cooperative with protocols and closings/openings of Red Rock Balloons. We were finally set for March and had booked numerous months in advance only to be told there were no rides available for us due to so many other reservations being pushed back and rescheduled. This was a week before our trip! I do not know how they prioritize guests, but be prepared that even after months of being in the books, they can still cut you off entirely with only a week left before your trip. With how far my girlfriend and I booked in advance, I find that level of customer service inexcusable. We are now left scrambling to find something else to do for nearly a full day, whereas if we had proper notice of our cancellation, our the quality of our trip would not be up in the air, no pun intended.

Date of experience: March 2021
5  Thank ljoyner12
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Red Rock Balloons was one of the highlights of our trip to Sedona! The balloon ride was perfect and absolutely beautiful! The pilot was professional, informative and fun, along with the crew!
In addition, the company’s communication with booking was great - detailed and thorough. We would highly recommend taking a ride with Red Rock Balloons!

Date of experience: March 2021