“A trip highlight!!”

Huntsville, AL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A trip highlight!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2006

My wife and I spent 3 days in Sedona last week and went non-stop on the activities. I'm not one to submit reviews online, but SkyHigh Balloons (---) deserves some recognition for being an exceptional outfit. They are prompt on reminders and pick-up at the hotel and the "show" never stopped until we were returned. As a stage performer (magician), I am aware of the importance of planning, scripting and subtleties for optimal entertainment and this group really has it! Kyle and his support crew enjoy their jobs and kept us entertained the whole time. We were educated on the history and mechanics of ballooning and the champagne breakfast finale was much more than I expected...complete with a nice table spread and a lesson on the tradition. The whole experience was a highlight of our Arizona visit and created an unforgettable memory.

18 Thank poofdaddy
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow