“Best sandwiches and local!”
Review of Sedona Memories

Sedona Memories
Ranked #2 of 15 Quick Bites in Sedona
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We love to support local business on all our travels. This sandwich place is delicious and inexpensive. It may be off the beaten path but well worth it when gorgeous scenery too! Highly recommend this local sandwich deli!

P.S. cash only

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best sandwich we have had in a very long time!! The bread was fresh and delicious. The sandwich was a great deal for the price ($8.50) and big enough to share. We will definitely be back if we are in the area again. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious sandwhichs and cookies! The man that was running the shop was very friendly. Prices were very fair. The places is cash only. Make sure you bring enough because you will want everything!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If youre in sedona, you have to stop by here. The hours are somewhat difficult, in that he opens at 10 or 11 am, and closes at 2 or 3 or when he runs out of bread!
CASH ONLY. So worth it though.
These sandwiches are huge. Easily feed you for two meals, but don't split one! Get two sandwiches cuz they're all really really good! I like the Italian, but the tuna salad is a close second. With soda and a cookie, runs about $9 per sandwich, i think.
I ate here three or four times a month for 3 years, and i consider myself very lucky to have done so. I kinda cheated tho, i worked right next door!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was one of Sedona Memories first customers way back when I was a guide at Pink Jeep Tours circa 1989-2004). Pink Jeep has a "Guide Cottage" just two doors from Sedona Memories and I would frequently by one of their massive, beautiful sandwiches for my lunch break at the cottage. They use fresh (fresh!) veggies in all sandwiches and you won't find sandwiches from the day before because they are all made to order

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Sedona Memories? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK