“Lots of great food to choose from.”

Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits
Ranked #54 of 212 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 44
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sedona's Famous American Western Steakhouse and Historic Salon. Centrally Located in the Heart of Uptown Sedona! Featuring High Desert Cuisine, Down Home Cowboy Charm, and Red Rock Views from our outdoor patios. Regional cuisine features Rattlesnake, Buffalo Tenderloin, USDA PRIME Steaks, and our world Famous Smoked Elk Chops.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered the appetizer platter that had snake, buffalo and cactus fries. Much to my surprise it was all fantastic. The Bison Burger was tasty and the sweet potato fries were a great compliment. Our waiter was super sweet and very attentive. I will definitely be returning soon.

Date of visit: November 2018
JondaE1, Front Office Manager at Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're glad to hear you enjoyed our more unique offerings and hospitality. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2018

This bar is located right in the center of town – beautiful very old bar. Had a couple local beers but no food. Menu looked really good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Very casual, fun atmosphere, customer service is top notch. The food is delicious and the prices are more than reasonable. Check this place out, you won't be disappointed. My friend and I loved it!

Reviewed 12 November 2018

We ate lunch there while exploring the Sedona area. The food was excellent and so was the service. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

My friend & I stopped in for an early lunch on Halloween & were delighted with the food & service. The servers were all dressed up for the holiday, which was fun to see. I ordered the Southwest Dip, which is a French dip on a toasted roll, cheese, grilled onions & au jus/ horseradish & I chose the coleslaw for my side. Loved it! My friend ordered a spinach salad topped with berries & chicken. It looked as amazing as it tasted. We shared the Southwest cornbread- this is a must order! Service was fabulous & the atmosphere is old time western bar/restaurant. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK