“Excellent views, food and service”
Review of Cress on Oak Creek

Cress on Oak Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Cress on Oak Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 200
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 89A
Description: Cress on Oak Creek is a fine dining, prix-fixe culinary destination in Sedona. Inspired by the nature of Northern Arizona, locally foraged and hand-selected ingredients are incorporated in delectable courses served on the banks of babbling Oak Creek. Guests are invited to indulge in one of the most exclusive, memorable and scenic dining experiences in the world.
Reviewed 3 June 2016

This place is perfect for a peaceful lunch or dinner, beautiful setting and great food choices. Wonderful menu. Highly recommend

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The view is only topped by the amazing wait staff and fabulous food! The chef is artistic and understands how to make food an experience of a lifetime!! Don't miss it!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My family and I went to Sunday Brunch on Memorial day weekend. We had a reservation which was fortunate since we saw many people being turned away although there were empty tables. I was surprised that our table was not set up when we arrived. We had to wait 10 minutes since my sister-in-law had confirmed the reservation 2 hours before. At $75 a head (including sparkling wine), I expect to be seated right away. But once we were seated, our waiter Victor was very attentive and other staff assisted him. They kept our glasses full and attending our needs. The setting is lovely with burbling creek below. The food was good but limited in variety. There were a few very good items such as the excellent omelets that Jacob was making and a tasty mushroom ravioli. I heard that the pork belly was good but they ran out and I didn't get to taste it. Overall it was a good experience but a bit limited for the price.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

My boyfriend and I had a truly decadent meal at L'Auberge last week. We splurged quite a bit for the Sunday Brunch and it was worth every calorie and every penny!! Our table was along the creek and the service was delightful. We enjoyed everything from crab claws and oysters to pork belly hash and prime rib. Thanks for a great memory!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch and sat creek side. Could not have asked for a better setting - it was beautiful. The food was great and service excellent. Thank you for a wonderful lunch on our last full day in Sedona!

Been to Cress on Oak Creek? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK